Anti-Frizz | Formaldehyde Free
Our ZerØ Keratin Revival Treatment Kit formaldehyde free regenerates and restructures the hair is enriched with Organic Coconut Oil, hydrolyzed keratin, collagen and other natural ingredients to promote deep hydration and fortify hair. acts as a revitalizing and rejuvenating treatment while providing moisture, brightness and vitality.
HOW TO USE
- Wash hair twice with DAMANCI Clarifying Shampoo.
- Dry well with a towel and use the dryer at medium temperature, making sure that the hair is completely dry before continuing to the next step.
- Using a brush, section hair into 4 parts.
- Shake product well.
- Apply DAMANCI ZERØ Formaldehyde Anti-Aging Keratin Treatment with an application brush onto 1/2 inch of hair, layer by layer, 1/2 inch away from scalp, starting from roots to ends, but do not apply directly to the scalp.
- Continue until all hair has been treated.
- Let the treatment set for 35 minutes (fine/colored hair), 45 minutes (medium/coarse hair), 55 minutes (virgin/curly resistant hair) while combing hair straight every 10 minutes.
- Wet the hair, but do not rinse.
- Apply our DAMANCI Pure-Intense Hair Mask for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Wet the hair but do not rinse.
- Blow dry hair 100% straight.
- Flat iron 1⁄2 -inch sections, 10 to 15 times per section, at 350 - 450 degrees, depending on hair thickness and texture. (350 degrees for fine to medium hair and 450 degrees for medium-coarse hair).
- Finish by applying our DAMANCI Argan Oil to restore shine and natural elasticity.
- Results typically last for 3-5 months.
- Rejuvenates and regenerates hair with its unique formula that includes Organic Coconut Oil, hydrolyzed keratin, collagen and other natural ingredients
- Get instant results after just one use.
- Makes your hair unbelievably smooth and soft while increasing elasticity, shine and vitality.
|Coconut Oil||Brazil Nut Oil||Castor Oil|
Get instant results with this effective and versatile kit that leaves hair incredibly soft with maximum elasticity, brightness and vitality.