The New World of Non-Nano Sunscreen that protects you by providing the moisture you need!
A special event just for this sunscreen!
If you buy this sunscreen, we will give you three Dr.Jart mask sheets for free.
※ The mask type will be randomly selected and ship them.
Non-nano physical sunscreen: A Non-nano daily physical sunscreen that contains 100% Zinc Oxide and can be used comfortably without irritation for sensitive skin.
Contains 10 types of hyaluronic acid to strengthen moisture: Contains 10 types of hyaluronic acid to make up for the characteristic stiff texture and dryness felt when applying a physical sunscreen.
UV protection effect verified by clinical trials: Its UV protection effect on SPF50+ and PA++++ verified through clinical trials by a trusted institution.
Why are 10 kinds of Hyaluronic Acid important?
According to molecular weight, Dalton is a very common unit used in biology. Unfortunately, Dalton isn’t absorbed well into the skin because of its large components. DIVE IN hyaluronic acid mild sunscreen contains ten types of high, medium, and low-molecular-sized hyaluronic acid ingredients which provide a strong moisturizing effect to epidermis (deepest part of skin).
Hyaluronic Acid Sunscreen is the best product containing 10 kinds of Hyaluronic Acid Complex of different sizes and Zinc Oxide.
Why should you use a physical sunscreen?
The physical sunscreen reflects ultraviolet rays by forming a thin layer on your skin. Since ultraviolet rays do not penetrate into the skin, it is a great advantage that it can be used without irritation even for sensitive skin.
On the other hand, a chemical sunscreen is a product that absorbs ultraviolet rays into the skin and chemically decomposes it, so it is not suitable for people with sensitive skin since it causes skin irritation.
Hyaluronic Acid Sunscreen protects your skin from damaging UV rays as soon as you apply it!
10 kinds of hyaluronic acid: Helps 10 kinds of hyaluronic acid complex, upgraded from 5 kinds of hyaluronic acid complex in the existing Dive-In line, maintain deeper and more dense moisture.
Zinc Oxide: A physical sunscreen containing 100% mild Zinc Oxide that doesn’t cause irritation to sensitive skin. It blocks UV rays as soon as you apply it.
Trehalose: Hydrates and prevents moisture loss and skin dryness.
Dive In Hyaluronic acid sunscreen with Trehalose provides moisture and blocks UV rays!
- Test Institution: Korea Dermatology Research Institute
- Test Period: 2021.11.09~2021.11.12
- Test Target: 33 people who meet the selection criteria and do not meet the exclusion criteria.
- Test Results: DIVE IN Suncream proved to be a non-stimulating sample in terms of primary skin irritation and it differs from one person to another.
Sun protection factor test SPF 50+/ PA++++
- Test Institution: Korea Institute of Dermatological Sciences
- Test Purpose: Evaluation of UV protection factor on human bodies
- Test Period: 2021.10.25~ 2021.11.2
- Test Target: 10 men and women who are 20~60 years old.
- Test Results: According to statistics, The effect of using DIVE IN Suncream remains for 48 hours after applying. It proved to reduce the skin redness by 9.50% since it moisturizes and calms the skin.
Non- nano particle analysis:
- Tested Institution: Skin QC Dermatology Research Institute
- Test Period: 2021.11.16~ 2021.11.19
- Test purpose: Measuring the particles size of DIVE IN Mild Sunscreen
- Test Results: There were no particles less than 100 nm in DIVE IN Physical Sunscreen. It isn’t absorbed into the skin and easy to use.
How to use:
Apply it in the last step of the skin care routine on the parts that need protection.
A Cream type full of moisture and applies softly to the skin.
- People who don’t feel comfortable with dry and stiff chemical sunscreens.
- People who want light sunscreen.
- People who want a sunblock effect upon applying.